Shaheed Nawab Akbar Bugti: The Symbol of Baloch Resistance
By The Baloch Circle
Three men were reportedly taken into custody and subsequently went missing in separate incidents in Quetta and Hub on May 2, according to local sources and family members. In Hub, a 27-year-old man named Iltaf
The Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) on Thursday claimed responsibility for two separate attacks in Balochistan’s Sibi and Sohbatpur districts. The group said the operations targeted electricity infrastructure and a Pakistani Rangers checkpoint. According to a
Baloch activist Fozia Baloch has held an emotional press conference from inside her home using only her mobile phone after she says she was repeatedly denied access to the Karachi Press Club. In her statement,
Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfaraz Bugti announced that Pakistani security forces thwarted a major attack by apprehending a woman believed to be preparing for a suicide bombing. During a press conference in Quetta on Monday, Bugti
The body of a young man who was previously reported missing has been found in Kech district, Balochistan. Local sources and human rights activists confirmed the recovery, raising concerns about enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings
Four individuals, including senior officials from the University of Gwadar, were reportedly abducted in the Mastung district of Balochistan, according to local and official sources. The victims include the university’s Vice Chancellor, Professor Abdul Razzaq
The spokesperson of the Baloch National Movement stated in a press release that an international awareness campaign will be launched regarding the nuclear tests conducted on May 28, 1998, in the Chagai region of Balochistan
Reports of seven additional alleged enforced disappearance cases have emerged from various districts across Balochistan. The cases involve a diverse group of individuals, including a minor boy, a singer, laborers, a fisherman, and a driver.
Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr. Sabiha Baloch has publicly stated that enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral” practice. She condemned the reported threats against Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) aimed at shutting
Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr. Sabiha Baloch has publicly stated that enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral” practice. She condemned the reported threats against Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) aimed at shutting
Jeeye Sindh Freedom Movement demands an international investigation into human rights violations in Pakistan. Grand Ceremony on the Occasion of the 30th
Paank strongly condemns the extrajudicial killing of 21-year-old Nabeel Baloch, who was shot dead by a state-armed death squad in Tump Bazaar.
Sardar Akhtar Mengal, leader of the Balochistan National Party Mengal (BNP-Mengal), addressed an All Parties Conference (APC) during the BNP’s sit-in near
The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced that demonstrations and sit-ins will take place across Balochistan on Sunday, April 13, in response
The sit-in protest in Lakpass reached its fourteenth consecutive day today, with Balochistan National Party (BNP) chief Sardar Akhtar Jan Mengal delivering
A shutter-down strike was observed in various cities across Balochistan on Monday, following a call from the Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M). This
Railway services came to a halt following the Baloch Liberation Army’s Operation Dara-e-Bolan in the Balochistan region’s Bolan and Mach areas. The attack resulted in the tragic death of several officials, including the identified SHO,
Unjustified crackdown on Baloch citizens in Dera Bugti, violence and coercion are the continuation of anti-Baloch policies of the state. BYC-Dera Bugti The spokesman of Baloch Yakjehti Committee Dera Bugti, strongly condemned the harassment, violence
Unveiled the war in the shadow through Mass Movement Writes Rizwan Baloch In the aftermath of the occupation of Balochistan, Pakistan has been utilizing various warfare models, radical elements, religion, educational institutions, literature, and proxies
The leaders of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee, addressing a press conference in Islamabad today, emphasized that the 41st day of their movement against Baloch Genocide has been marked by peaceful demonstrations. For the past 12
Sami Deen Baloch, one of the Baloch protesters participating in the Islamabad demonstration, has taken legal recourse by filing a petition with the Islamabad High Court. Advocates Atta Ullah Kundi and Iman Mazari represented him
Caretaker Prime Minister of Pakistan, Anwar-ul-Haq Kakar, emphasized that Pakistan is engaged in a crucial battle for the preservation of the state. Kakar expressed satisfaction with the connection between the people of Punjab and Balochistan,
Mahrang Baloch, leader of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), has vocally condemned the violent crackdown on women and children during
The spokesperson of the Baloch Women Forum issued a statement emphasizing the significant role of Baloch women in the ongoing
A convoy transporting minerals from the Saindak project was heavily attacked in the Mangochar area of Kalat district, Balochistan, on
Extrajudicial and Targeted Killings have tragically increased, while Enforced Disappearances continue unabated. BYC The family members of Karim Baloch, son
The family of Karim Baloch, who was allegedly killed by members of a government-backed “Death Squad,” has organized a sit-in
Baloch Activist Aomar Karim Condemns Pakistan’s Efforts to Isolate Balochistan Amid Ongoing Human Rights Violations Baloch human rights and political
On Tuesday night, unidentified gunmen attacked a passenger bus on National Highway (NA-70) in the Radkan area of Barkhan district,
Writer: Ambreen Baloch They say the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained and